Wednesday, May 7, 2008

WAITING TO GOSSIP.

22.8% to go...

I won't go to sleep without my windows setting on the latest Gossip Girl Epi.

Since I find it hard to finish Philippa Gregory's The Constant Princess, I am killing waiting time by dropping by this crapbox. :)

I am not in the frame of mind for some serious blogging or lengthy typing; my brainwaves are MIA. Neither am I on the mood to organize my thoughts, pick-up the best words to use and care to correct whatever there is to be corrected.

I am just typing out loud whatever words my neurons spontaneously delivers.

Just to kill waiting time.

20.4% to go...

I cannot believe it thought but 'course it was probable- I have not touched the laptop for straight 48 hours! :) Wow. As in LITERALLY, I did not even touch the laptop last Sunday and Monday.

My tatay celebrated his 76th birthday last Sunday so it was like a Social Being Holiday. I was able to cook spaghetti, interact with my cousins, watch from the neighbor's telly and breathe the outside air.

Remember. My Pursuit of Happiness Tip #1 post from Reader's Digest is a well-proven fact.

19.2% remaining...

Well, another thing why I almost tossed this account to the wastebasket-- Queen Elizabeth and my sis have been using the laptop more more more than I do. Queen E checks her mails and "Skypes" Daddy five solid nights a week and my sister is soooo glued to y8.com + links since her kuya introduced her to it. Icka has been enjoying the flash games, especially the dress-up games. You know, like online paper dolls? :D Or shall I say virtual dolls. She got bored of what everythinggirl, nicksplat and cartoonnetwork have to offer so she is very much enjoying the myriad of the oriental-scribbled flash games.

17.8% remaining...

Actually, Icka wasn't the only one enjoying. Haha. Last week, I also got hooked to Hot Dog Bush. And I must say, I did well for someone who do not have the reflexes. :))

17.3% remaining...

I became a part of something today! Hail the Ning friends! Thanks to Matthew Mangoba and friends! :D Don't you notice? My sentences are running shorter.

17% remaining...

I am excited for Monday.

16.8% remaining...

Lazy bubbles rising!

No comments: