Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A POST SMEARING THYELF.

Pessimism is chewing me whole…all the time…all my life (read: since age of reason). I guess, I certainly neeeveeerrr catered my weak spots properly. When I said properly, it denotes fighting spirit and persistence. It’s such a shame that my definition of properly has fully ripened but I waste time executing improperly.

I drown in a sea of disgrace.

I am so frustrated that I bend my idea of strength, contradicting my own thoughts. Maybe it just goes to show how weak I am; maybe I was just conjuring all along that I am a tough cookie. I never served myself right when I knew the remedy all along.

On such a tender age, I have engineered a sturdy wall of pride. I did not allow myself to lose because I wasn’t allowing to myself to try─ which hinders me from the taste of glory.. I was denying myself of acceptance because I refused rejection─ which hinders me from the taste of glory.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you remove the box thing?! Argh.