Wednesday, May 28, 2008

trash talk.

Nope. This post is not what it seems to be. Trash talk sans the litany of cusses, fo shizzle. :)

*******

Why am I such a clutter connoisseur (what the heck. i am not even sure how to pronounce this word flawlessly. i just the learned the word days ago, why do i risk using it here.HAHA)? Does misplacing (and eventually losing) stuffs count as an expertise? Damn it! (I couldn't really imagine the words escaping from my lips. HAHA)

My latest mislayed item...TADA! A blog post draft.

Ugh. That was the draft I scribbled to kill time at Queen Elizabeth's work place! And yeah, that was something first for a long time-- scribbling (since tapping the keyboards was considerably within reach always).

Fire it. Sure thing, this wasn't the first time I misplaced some paper with something important (or something just important to me important and just important to me-- there's quite a difference). No doubt, I score A's in this subject.

Papers are so easy to turn a blind eye to; it's quite predictable why they end up in trash bins. One won't even bother to look if it's a scrawled phone number, an important Physics lecture, a rough copy of your Formal Composition due tomorrow or a crucial Opening Remarks speech.

It happened several times before. I learned my lessons..and I keep learning them. Probably, the "Lost " episodes will occur more than several soon considering the advent of the school year.

Pen, lipbalm, handbag (believe me!), earrings, hanky...and uh...more pens, and pencils, yeah. Name it. I've lost a lot of those little things that make a blithe and blighted life bearable. Especially the ballpens part...ugh! It befalls like déjà vu.

The experiences never fail to teach me lessons. And swear, I try hard to live by the morals. But just when I'm keeping up with the rhythm of not misplacing something again, by a sudden of twist of fate, I lose another something...again! And the worse part is, at times, it's not even my fault!

Whatever happened to sanity.

But well, I'm quite sure I'm guilty of losing that blog post draft. HAHA.

No comments: