Friday, May 30, 2008

AWE-NIONS.

I'm like, trying my best to multitask right now. I prepare to cook, watch the Lakers-Spurs Game 5 and hit the keypads like there's something rational to write (like I've always written something sensible,duh).

Yeah right, a very unlikely tasks done at once.

***


ONIONS.

It makes my finger pungent.

It hurts my eyes.

and so my thumb too.

Maybe I've underestimated the peeler Queen Elizabeth bought nearly a month ago-- that's why I ended up cutting the back of my thumbnail yesterday. Sure thing, it stiiinnngs. *___*

And it stung worse, when I sliced onions a while ago. Ugh.

I guess I've insulted the peeler enough; I advised my brother to use the knife instead before and I told Queen Elizabeth it was a stupid purchase.

Well, look who's stupid.HAHA. I think I just didn't know how to use the manual device. Yeah, I'm twice dead foolish considering it's...MANUAL.

The peeler sure put up a sweet revenge.

***


Oh well, on the other hand, the Spurs better put up a good Game 5. :) They better be remembered for a Greatest-Games-worth game today, like their first playoff game with Phoenix that was very a viewing pleasure. :)

Holla, it's all YELLOW-VIO. I ignite my love for Kobe. ;)

The Lakers has come back from a 17-point deficit. :) Smells like, Western Confe Champs :P

***


Oh well, I better go back to the kitchen.

By the way, I'm cooking cabbages for lunch. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MIA much eh? UPDATE UPDATE!