Thursday, April 17, 2008

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.

When my mind is illegally lagging (go on, burn your neurons. what do i mean? it's not merely a wordplay :p), I do not permit The Remedy to be on a turtle pace. Lately, I am having problems with the thing that at the very least keeps me busy occupied. Why on (global-warming-threatened) Earth is my Internet Explorer giving up on me? Okay, I’ve got Firefox too, but it’s worse and I’ve decided to delete the application, thank you. It’s just ultra frustrating that I really arrive to the point wherein I restart the system.

Viruses. Yeah, that came in my mind too. :

***

Well, anyway, finally! I am done with Gossip Girl! Yey! I just finished A Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate a couple of minutes ago. Actually, watching the thirteen episodes took me almost a month (I started late Holy Week). I finished super later than expected because, yeah, I wasn’t expecting downloading wouldn’t turn out smoothly compared to my One Tree Hill downloads. Our cable line doesn’t include ETC so pity me, I really have to download everything. Well, at least, I am updated. :)

I guess I totally forgot about Brooke, Peyton and Haley for a while because Serena and Blair and Chuck so to add were purely amusing. :) I even failed to recall that the all-new episodes of One Tree Hill aired last April 14. Oh at least, I just started downloading the One Tree Hill’s latest epi.

I’ve read reviews saying the TV Series is less entertaining compared to what the books tell like how the Harry Potter movies turned out to be boring. I’ve always seen the Gossip Girl series in the bookstores but I never really showed interest. I don’t remember coming close to the shelves and surveying a copy. I dunno, I guess I felt it was some chic-lit I don’t plan to invest. NBSB by Claire Betita is the chic-lit I own actually.

***

What now…Just can’t wait for The Blair Bitch Project! Uh-oh.

xoxo. =)

No comments: