Wednesday, April 2, 2008

flunking, learning and trying


Nothing.

I don't have any narrative these days. Man, it's already April and my academic hiatus is getting boring and fruitful each day.

I wanna be PRODUCTIVE. That is how I wanna label my summer by the end of the season.

Currently, I still managed to be a big P.
Yeah, Pathetic.

***

For two weeks now, my mommy has been mugging up to enjoy the perks of Y!M. Well, as I've mentioned in a previous post, my daddy took time to learn the essentials of internet. In his recent visit in the Philippines (he's an OFW), I guess he learned how much time my brother and I spends in the internet.

Now, my parents take pleasure in video calls and voice chats.

Queen Elizabeth works for a realty company in Makati. In the course of the summer, she has developed the habit of calling by lunch time-- asking how are we, what did we eat, babbles with her youngest and endless reminders. :)

So say she learned the ABCs of chatting now, well, we now chat over Y!M every lunch. :)














Basically, my youngest sib is on the learning process too. :) And eventually, she glued her eyes in the monitor and no longer left her seat. She visited the Pokemon Site (Oh I remember how addicted was I to the media franchise then! I was of the same age she is now) and the Everythinggirl webpage.





Of course, the laziest asshole was seating on his throne.



and where was I?

I found a copy of the third widest-read book in the world in my brother's room. Huwaaat. My brother have this in his room??? I asked him if he already finished reading it, and replied an expected "Hindi pa."



It's the favorite book of a good friend. And well, I have heard a lot of how enthralling the story is. Course, it has sold more than 50 million copies worldwide for a reson, right? :)

And yes, I tried reading the book because it is The Little Prince.



Well, it wasn't a successful attempt. I fell asleep. :)

Honestly, I am not yet enthralled. At the very least, it's a not yet. For now, I am just clinging to the notion that this is Antoine de Saint Exupéry's magnum opus.

No comments: