Thursday, April 10, 2008

FINALLY!

At last!

After more or less two hours, I am now finish with the French aviator Antoine de Saint Exupéry's popular work, Le Petit Prince. :)

Oh yes, yes, a lot of you have finished the text like years ago for less than two hours, so what... :)

I started with the baobabs chapter as I've been doing for the past days. Out of boredom (such an overused word for heartbreakingly dormant homo sapiens this season), I picked up the book, lie down and started leafing through.

Since I was lying down, course I have to tell you that I was taking naps in between chapters (imagine! Little Prince doesn't even have lenghty chapter! =>). Pompously I must say, not every chapter though-- accomplishment. Haha :)

Well, thank God I was able to finish it, FINALLY, today. :)

***
Happy Birthday, Arians!
  • to my far-away cousin, Ate Twinkle, how are you Ma'am? I am sooo proud of you, I know you're even tougher than the guys out there (she's a Criminology student! *rounds of applause!*)! I can ride a bike now for real! Haha. Just having troubles with the curves. :) I missss you and how I wish I could seeee you soooon. Happppyyyyy Burdeeeeeey!
  • to my former classmate, Sharina Karnani, yes I never forgot about you. Bleed GREEN. :) Goodluck with college. Small world, I demand a chance meeting with you. haha. Wishing you the sweetest sixteen. :)

No comments: