Saturday, April 19, 2008

Before the elite S and B, there was the B and V tagteam. No, it's not Blair and Vanessa. You wish, haha. :)

Thou shall not forget the love-hate BFFship of Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge! :)

Before one has discovered the magical world of Harry or even before one has deciphered the secret of Da Vinci, the Archie Digest Library was a bookworm's doorway to her/his insatiable interest.

My mom really wants my sister to enjoy the pleasure of reading so she dropped her by a bookstore today. Knowing my sister, I know she wouldn't have thought to purchase a reading material. :) So after devoting solid minutes on which coloring book to buy, she finally rested her heart to the Sabrina, The Animated Series Coloring and Activity Book. I really want her to invest in books too so I asked her to suit herself in the Children's Books section. I know I cannot ask her to read the Harry Potter Series at home so I encouraged her to buy a Betty and Veronica double digest which she has foreknowledge of. She enjoys my old copies at home, anyway.

Before I came tapping the keyboards to visit the Blogger page, I leafed through the B and V Digest of my sister. I never held one for ages, until like 30 minutes ago! :)

Remember the people from Riverdale? Course, Archie, Betty, Ron. :) Then there's Jughead, Reggie, Jellybean. Forsythia, Jellybean, Mr. Weatherbee, Geraldine. Daddykins, Pop Tates, that genius guy who played Socrates once.haha. My memory's sorta blunt. :P

Well, if it weren't for Betty and Veronica double digest, I wouldn't learn about Florence Nightingale. :)

***

Well, what else.

***

I guess the last time I read a book was two or three days before the JS Prom this year. Yeah, way back February, Coelho's Eleven Minutes. I just borrowed it from Janella while everyone was practicing for the promenade. And the last time I finished a book was last year as I enjoyed the Horcrux Hunt in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows.

I thought of finishing a book again when Jose told me he was enjoying Malcolm Gladwell's The Tipping Point. There was an abrupt ache in my senses and I yearned for a book. Just the thought of holding one and sniffing a brand new purchase.

I am not really a bookworm mind you, but I read. Well, it would really take one a good book to start to read.

This time, I am trying Philippa Gregory.

***

I got this weird feeling yesterday. So since I am already done with the GG Episodes and all new episodes aren't airing yet, and I just finished the latest epi of OTH,I felt the urge to download. Nothing really, but it's just I don't get this feeling that I need to catch up. :) I've always thought of downloading Heroes 2 and House 1 but I prefer enjoying them on pirates. :P

Well, I JUST learned yesterday too that there was GOSSIP GIRL Revealed. And yes, you got it. Emptiness filled. I am downloading something again. Haha.

No comments: