Thursday, March 27, 2008

momma must be proud.

For the past four days, Queen Elizabth has been asking me to visit Gmail, Chikka and Skype since Daddy already took time to learn the ABCs of Messengers and E-mail. While her pages were loading, I was, of course, Solitary Confinementing (whew!). I was "trying-hardly" editing the layout of my page. The Queen was watching me.

Maya-maya, she was like, "Alam mo dapat mag-Information Technology ka." Hey, where did that come from!

WAHAHAHA.

The Queen was not joking though. She really thinks I'm good with technology and stuff. Haha. I cannot blame her. :)

Gee. I am not even a techie. I am not oriented with CSS. I am far from good with HTML. I am not good with troubleshooting. I am not updated with "THE" softwares.

HAHA. Thank God for Mothers. I love you, mommy. One of the best suggestions ever. =)

Mothers know best anyway. :)

No comments: