Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday was eventful...or I was just extra-talkative? Part II

It really frustrates me that I cannot write a single paragraph or at least a five-sentenced testimony about my faith. Well, as I greatly pondered, not just on the concept of faith but at things (a LOOOT of thingsss) that scratch a broad spectrum-- say, the Filipino customs or labor migration or my diplomatic stand on Jun Lozada. A malignant frustration. It hammers me hard everytime I come to think of it.
"Miss, you are not a writer."
Tae talaga.


***

I am still stucked with my thoughts yesterday. And subsequently, I've been thinking of Ma'am Maclang :). This woman has a rare gift, a gift of touching one's conscience. Well, why use rare? Simply because not all who tries to capture your conscience (e.g. priest's homily, parent's scolding, friend's advice) activates it.

I would tell a lot friends and classmates how amazed am I that she can actually trigger the inner voice of one's inner self. Her ability to spark one's sense of right and wrong is unmistakable. One would end up telling himself "Oo nga noh" at the very least, and "Ang sama sama sama sama kong tao" at the utmost.

Kaso minsan
, chudoinks! Dyahe. Her grammatical errors bursts the bubble sometimes-- veiling a laugh amidst sermon on the mount. :) Her point cannot be broken though. Whether be it in English or Filipino (better off in filipino), what a gift, ma'am!

Steadily on denial, what the... I'm longing for ma'am's words. :)

***

Ngayon pa ako nakapanood ng TV, kung kailan Mahal na Araw.

I was confined in the master's bedroom. The laptop was (sorta) shockingly not enough to treat ennui (I learned the word because of Marie-- sharing.) so I turned on the television. There was no cable line in this room. And you know it, I am lazy so I did not bother to go downstairs so I could watch BasketballTV, JackTV, HBO, AXN etc. Thus, it's either ABS or GMA. GMA was airing some cartoon or anime, (gee, can't remember what was it) then and some Star Cinema movie (I guess).

Guess what? I chose ABS! Haha. And it wasn't just some Star Cinema movie for a lot, referring to fans (well, for me, it was!). Hey, it was a Juday-Piolo movie.

So the story was like this. Juday (I did not bother to remember the character names.) seeks the help of Piolo to find the lost fiancee of her brother which is allegedly with Piolo's friend. Oh I remember a name! Rabbit. Yeah. Rabbit was Piolo's friend who's the new love interest of Juday's brother's fiancee (which happens to be her bestfriend too). Waaw. I knew the story. :)

On a stray thought, I was never mesmerized by Piolo. I only thought Piolo is charming on the mere idea that he has a myriad of fans. Sabi nila makalaglag-panty raw yung gwapo ni Papa P (hala? nakisama sa asosasyon? haha.) pero ewan ko ha. Let's see. Well, if we get to meet. (haha)

Small world, who knows?

***

Torrent, I can't thank you enough! Since January, Bittorrent and uTorrent have been so useful ever. I would really like to take the path of "lawful viewing," but cwtv.com's episode programming service is only limited to residents of the United States. So nobility aside, I resorted to ever-reliable downloading.


I am sooo updated with the season 5 of One Tree Hill! :) The perks of laptop and router-- very timely unexpected present from Daddy.:)

Abroad, OTH airs every Tuesday which means Wednesday in the Phil...I did not care to search how many hours advanced are we. So I download by Thursday and enjoy the episode by Friday.

uTorrent just finished downloading the 12th epi of season 5, OTH's hundredth episode. In seconds, I'll be enjoying.... <3

Credits to Marie, she's always the techie one. She introduced me to Torrent software.

Speaking of Marie, Jose told me via Y!M that she has been texting Rie recently. Oh wait, that wasn't the catch. Marie was replying to Jose's text messages recently. (yaannn) He related that Friend was missing the internet sooo much. I figured. :) haha.

No comments: