Wednesday, March 26, 2008

.

I am currently suffering from menstrual cramps! Man, it's a taste of hell. Pumipilipit na talaga ako kanina. The discomfort sorta eased off. Kaya nga eto, I somehow managed to tickle the keyboards amidst the square one of a perspiring afternoon.

I was busy googling some university's table of fees and all until pain triggered my lower abdomen. It was a squeezing sensation. I curled in agony. Arayyy. Cruciatus curse.

I really hate having my periods. It is one of the dreadful parts, if not the most dreadful, of the female existence and experience. Every girl (and boy) knows that. Say, God altered Eve's anatomy because she was pretty naughty compared to Adam. :)

Hayaan mong ulitin ko. I really hate having my periods.

See, I hate sitting tall. I hate shunning my slouched sitting comforts. Lest, I have to deal with leakages, feeling ultra eeky!disgusting. I hate ending up in the bathroom, washing my undies. I hate getting disturbed if my skirt has some non-geometrical bloodstain. I hate longing for stain removers. I hate wrapping sanitary napkin in scratch papers. I hate depositing scratch-paper-wrapped napkin pads. I hate finding out I do not have enough supply of napkin. I hate borrowing pads from others but no one can lend you an extra. I hate purchasing one in the HS Canteen. I hate that they cannot be availed in the clinic for some, uh, privacy. I hate the bloodflow. I hate limiting my motion. I hate feeling uneasy.

Oh, it's just the way it is. I hate all of it.

Lucky for those who, eh, do not have a "flawed system." Hmmm. Paano ko sasabihin. I was nine when I started with the menstrual cycle. Ang bata pa nga raw. My cycle was very irregular. Like for the next two years, my period lasted for twelve days. That's a lot of blood. :)Sometimes (still true in the past months), I'll be missing my period for a maximum of three months at sobrang impyerno na ng susunod na buwan. Napakastressful ng ganun. Tapos malalaman ko si Jeca hindi man lang kailangan magbaon ng "sandwich-kuno" kasi mahina lang ang discharge niya. Lucky are you, lucky are you.

Marami ata akong nasabing hindi maganda. haha.

***

I was never used to aid myself with any aspirin or ibuprofen. Actually, I do not make an effort to alleviate the stinging. I just coil in torture and rant, rant, rant. Parang ngayon lang.

If men would have a fair share of this pain, in what form would it be? Unfair. Just the way it is. Just the way it is supposed to be :)

No comments: