Saturday, February 16, 2008

tanong: pumunta ka ba nung prom? hindi kita nakita eh. sagot: di ako umattend, wala akong pera.

See, I shouldn't be blogging at this very moment. I should be in a different spacetime.

At this very moment, I should be wearing a sophisticated ball gown whose length wouldn't touch my toes. My marble round windows should have been accentuated, thanks to the flirty inventors of eyeshadow. . My locks should have been flaunted. All these remain to be "Shoulds."

At the very least, I can say I became a part of the refined evening in my own way. Eh bakit nga ba kasi ako di aatend? Hey on the first place, missing prom is nothing but my idea. Let me tell you why.

I am missing my friends right now. Hell, I am sure Jeca looks stunning tonight. More than turning heads, I know she's breaking necks. *whoa :)* So how do my guy friends look like? I know I just have to change those chinese collars to suits but I can barely imagine. I asked doodles Rommel to send me a pic of his get-up three hours before the soiree. Nice. Just how I want a man to be dressed- turtle neck + suit. Unquestionably, I know he looks handsome and charming tonight in his all black do. And speaking of all black, I remember Ariben mentioning that he'll be in an all get-up too. Black looks good. waaa. sooo passé.

Days ago, I guess I do not know what I am missing. Well hours ago, I guess I know what I am missing somehow.

No comments: